Hi Kelly, those clicks and the respective ricochet sounds are telling
you that the corridor goes from the one that you're in, off to the right,
so when you hear the ricochet sounds, it means you can basically turn 90
degrees to the right, at that point, and go straight down that
hallway.  There, you will find a slip gate, which you'll hear.  As in the
first tutorial, just go toward it and you'll step on to it...

   As for the Mind Grid sounds, you can find Pak Explorer, which is a
utility to explore pak files, at my site in the editors folder...

HTH and have a great day!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

At 11:51 AM 7/26/2007 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi,
>     I got through Tutorial 1 in AudioQuake, and am now trying to get
>through tutorial 2. I hear that the exit is around a corner, then as I keep
>walking, hear some clicking noises that alternate from being in the center
>then to my right, etc. I tried moving closer and think I got shot or
>something as I moved through what must be a door. What are those clicks
>for? Also, I keep being told to "step on the platform to exit". OK, where's
>the platform, or how do I know where it is?
>     As well, I was able to listen to the sounds in the id1\sounds folder,
>but they don't include the ones in the Mindgrid Audio pack. Is there a way
>to listen to those sounds?
>     Thanks.
>

>Yours Sincerely,
>Kelly John Sapergia
>For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global
>Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00
>GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind)
>Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
>Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
>For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS
>Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
>You can also visit my personal website at:
>http://www.ksapergia.net

>--
>7:45 PM

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn

PM