Hi,

Ok here is a link to my second attempt it's called sword fight. So far I
tried to set up a trigger building block so when I press space it makes a
sword swing sound but it seems like it won't accept space as a trigger key
so i chose letter z. But the sound just loops for some reason. I put
trigger3 inside player building block1. I also set a border some istance
away and I don't hear a border sound. maybe I have to tell player one upon
collision with border play that sound? I set up 4 building blocks where I
wanted the border to be at. but no sound is played. But the same thing
happens when up arrow is pressed, the opponent attacks the player but the
player cannot attack for some reason. here's the link.

http://www.divshare.com/download/1457668-3ae

Josh

Most of the reason I don't like spam is because a lot of it is true.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL: kutztownstudent
skype: jkenn337