Hi,

Ok I found out what I'm doing wrong. here's a message I got from the forum
pasted below.

Re: another sample

Hee Josh,

I looked in a very quick way to your game, i saw a few things that weren't
the way it should be. First of all you had several gamemanagers in the
world.
It is normal to only use one of them for each world ;). Your footsteps, your
hear them all the time. Why? Because you set the default sound on footsteps.
That isn't the way you should do it. Default sound is for the sound you make
always. Like a engine of a machine that is always runing, your as player the
sound of breathing. Connecting sounds to your actions goes as follows. Go to
the player building block, enter the menu and don't select set properties,
also not set reactions, but set reaction sounds. Here you can go through al
the reactions of the building block player. The first one(if i'm not
mistaking)
is attack. Confirm by pressing SPACE, now you can choose your attack sound.
The same way goes for al the other things, if a enemy needs a attack sounds,
search trough his reaction sounds for the right reaction and set the right
sound!. This goes for everything! Walking with the standard
settings(directional),
can also be set by reaction sounds. Set all the reactions:
xminus,xplus,yminus and yplus to the walk sound, and you will see that you
hear these sounds
while you are walking. Keep in mind that if you die as player, because of a
enemy, and you do that very fast, your player can't move anymore. How do you
know you are dead? Set a reactionsound to the reaction die. Easy as that ;).
Good luck with it,

Michiel

Most of the reason I don't like spam is because a lot of it is true.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL: kutztownstudent
skype: jkenn337