Jean,
I just talked to Verizon.net tech support.
it was painfully slow as I think both calls I made went to  a service center in
India.
But what I managed to get from the tech guys was this:
Verizon DSL for customers..not business..their IP can change several times a
day.
This may explain why those Ghost server images remain on your web site.
one tech guy told me the IP changes every 5 minutes..not so sure if he knew
what he was talking about their.
I setup the computer last night and checked your site for my IP address about
every half hour..it did not change inthe 90 minutes I tried this.
So I am asking other users who try to host games if they are running DSL
also..and were they having problems with folks nt being able to login to their
server?
Robert