Hi Talksina,
  To be honest at this point I really don't know what the issue is with
your install of Monty. It seams the majority of the issues with Monty is
dealing with non-US versions of Windows, but that just could be that
those tend to stand out more than the rest.
I've ruled out Sapi and I have pretty much ruled out DirectX as your
problem. The last issue has to be something do do with the .Net
Framework. Your error is consistant with a broken Framework install.
What i am going to be doing pretty soon is releasing a debugging set of
tools which scans your system, makes a text file of what it found, and
then I can read it in the hopes of determining the errors.
My last suggestion is to uninstall .Net, reinstall it, and reinstall
DirectX. If that works it does. if it doesn't well I am lost as to the
nature of this error without more clues as to the source of the issue.