Hi Dakotah and all,
First, I'd like to fill in some of the background info Trenton left out
of his statement. Trenton was making reference to Tomb Raider
Chronicals. In that game everyone thinks Lara Croft was killed in Last
Revelation when the temple was destroyed, and so the entire game is
ssetup in a flashback style. You get to revisit four of Lara's past
adventures. In each adventure you gather weapons and other items, but as
soon as the next flashback or adventure  begins you lose whatever you
gathered in the previous adventure.
Second, the TRC style of gathering items and then losing them at some
point in game play is really difficult, and I don't believe AGM makes
this possible.