Detaled battles?

War of legends.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Orin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:11 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Web Based Games VS. Mudding was Re: Looking for
OtherMUDs

Well, aside from Sryth, Web Based games suck more than muds, the only web
based games that are really cool are Sryth, Kingdom of Loathing (if they'd
take the auction bots away), and well, those are the only two that have good
storylines and good descriptions. If you want community, popomundo is the
game for you.

I really haven't found anything in the sim cadigory, I'd love that,
especially a mud. I wish there was never such a thing as a "codebase".
Everyone would have custom stuff and it'd probably rule.

But yeah, if you try muds and think they suck, wait till you try the loads
of mafia games out there that barely have any story whatsoever. Warrying
factions I dislike now because they reset now and stuff but even their
battles could be more detailed.

I'm really looking for a PBEM game where a computer takes your orders or
whatever, combines them with the other players orders and makes a story out
of it, that'd be really cool.

Okay, I'm just totally on my sope box so I'm gonna stand up off of it now -
I challenge you all to give me a web based game, or mud, for that matter
that has detailed descriptions (Including battles).

I know Sryth and Kingdom of Loathing do, also godwars2, etc any of the muds
that had been mentioned here in this thread.

No flame wars, please.

--
      Currently in Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional, New Jersey Clear,
75.9°F(24.4°C) Wind:Calm