From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 11:04 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts about a tomb hunter game.

Hi Richard,
Actually, there have been some recently discovered tombs in China that
make the Mian and Inka tombs seam dull and boring.
For example, one Chinese tomb uncovered several thousand warriors that
had been crafted with eh precision of modern day manufacturing work.
Even more  interesting they discovered a war chariot thousands of years
old that had been assembled on an assembly line that hasn't been matched
until recent times. Bottom line, historians and archeologists now
believe the ancient Chinese were the most advanced civilization on earth
for several thousand years.
In more recent times there have been rocks discovered in South America
which depict advanced medical practices being done such as brain
sergeries, and this only proves ancient peoples were no  stupid savages.
Ancient peoples discovered, learned, skills up to a very high level, and
through the centuries through war, desese, etc all that advanced knolege
was lost for a time.

believed to be clean.

2:44 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.