Well, I have two computers my new main computer Vista and a XP.
At this time Vista can do things that the XP can't and the XP can do things
can do things that Vista an't.
Getting my Vista up to sppeed takes time.
I was forced to move to Vista when my old Main computer blew out its
motherboard.
I reckon will be the main reason why folks will get vista, to pooling to see
who is going to upgrade will give you an unclear idea.

I suggest mult platforms version links on your FTP server for ahile.  Then
saying that this version is no longer support.
The download stats will provide you info enough down the road to then remove
the old .networks links.

Since you use Vista I have a question for you that you can email off list or
any body else.

Setting up my NFL accessible pool I find that the software saves its tourney
templates in a folder.  IN the software I am able to see my saveed work, but
not when I
open the folder outside of the software.
IN summary, how do I make my folder to show
files?
Vista permission schema is complicated.  I even try changing the parent
folder in the program files.
Could this be due to that my Turbo Turney software which not supported for
vista yet be the problem.  I do have an another issue that I get that is
related to saving the templlets.  I would always have to change the file
name  to make its save.  So it won't let me overwrite.
I get an overflow problem when I do try to save to the same file name.
So any ideas send them to me off list at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Crash