Hi Michael,
I can certainly tell you it has nothing to do with .Net 3.0. Super Liam
was written in Visual Basic 6.0. As you may or may not know Visual Basic
6 applications are not well supported under Win Vista, and Microsoft is
pulling all support in 2008.
Anyway, I don't know the exact cause of your SL error, but I am doing a
Vista reinstall on my laptop sometime this up and coming weekend. Once I
get the system reinstalled I will drop SL on there, and see if I can
duplicate your issue. If I can and get a solution I will notify the list
and Liam with my findings.