Nope, everything is on a fairly standardized web page.

all the nations are devided up into various regions, and each region has a
message board where you can chat to the other people in your region if you
wish. This isn't anything like a full bb system, just a list of the last few
posts and a text box to type your message.

I think a lot of the politics in the game is done this way, but mostly I've
just used it for friendly chatting to other people in the region.

I use Hal myself, and the game works fine, but sinse it's all fairly
standard web pages I don't see any reason why Jaws, or window eyes or any
screen reader that will work on the net would have trouble with it.

Beware the Grue!