From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wagner Maia
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 12:00 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Flight smulation game`

Hello Jason, it exists, the microsoft flight simulator 2002 have many
aircrafts, helicopters, turbulences, crashes, failunres, fuel, and your
passengers bawl if your aircraft crash, and you can install new
aircrafts downloading in www.avsim.com with the real airlines of your
country.

now enjoy.

Wagner Maia