Hi Thomas,

Thank you for permission to use your instructions to tell Vista how to run a
self extracting zip file.

My winkit.zip file includes ASYCFILT.DLL      COMCAT.DLL
dx8vb.dll         gamemenu.BAT      gamemenu.exe      kitchensinc.DDF
life.exe          life.txt          liferecs.txt      lifesave.brf
LIFESPIN.WAV      LIFESTEP.WAV      LIFETTL.WAV       MSVBVM60.DLL
OLEAUT32.DLL      OLEPRO32.DLL      readme.htm        SAPI.DLL
SETUP.EXE         Setup.Lst         SETUP1.EXE        ST6UNST.EXE
STDOLE2.TLB       VB6STKIT.DLL so if it becomes apparent that people need other
files, I will put them up on my site for them.