From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ann
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 3:16 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Differences between demo & registered version of
TarzanJunior

Hi folks,

With all the recent talk about this game, I looked through my old downloads
folder, and found the installer for it. I haven't installed it yet, but can
someone remind me of the differences between the demo version and the fully
unlocked version of this game? I was going to eventually buy this, but it
kind of got lost in the shuffle, somewhere.

Thanks.
~Ann

[EMAIL PROTECTED]