Hi Thomas,

Yeah I bought WinZip and the self extractor program.  However that was so long
ago that I guess the self extractor and the program that would also then run an
executable were two different programs back then.

If you wish to I would definitely check it out if you turned my WinKit.zip file
into a self extracting file that would also automatically run the setup.exe
file.  Other wise I never thought it that much trouble to press s and enter.
Heck if a person can not press two keys, maybe they should not be playing
computer games. <grin>

May I ask, does Vista come with WinZip as Windows XP did?

BFN

     Jim

If it doesn't say Kitchen's Inc on it. Someone else made it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA