Hi Josh,

The same way that every one else is putting sound recordings of game play up on
send space, you send it or where ever.  Start a program such as Gold Wave, tell
it to start recording, play the game, tell Gold Wave to stop recording, edit
the sound how you want it, save the file as an mp3 file and put it up.