Hello.

I've heard the recordings by Kelly Sepergia and others, where the game is
played in sterrio and the voice comes out in mono.

I can use my R09 with it's sterrio mikes to record, but this means I have to
play on speakers, which very much limits the amount of games I can reccord. I
could plug my r09 directly into the computer and reccord that way, but then
you'd lose my voice.

is there a way, ----- as Kelly sepergia and others have seemed to do, to have
both my voice, and my game recording coming out of the computer, with my voice
in mono and the game in sterrio?

I can do the actual recording on the r09, I have a Usb mike to talk through,
and I can plug a pair of headphones into the r09 to be able to play the game.
all I need, is the capacity to have my voice play back along with the game
sounds.

Appologies if I'm putting this a litle weerdly, and other appologies if it's
slightly Ot, but it is for the purpose of putting together decent quality pod
casts about more complex games, so it does have a bearing here.

Beware the Grue!