Hi Ron,
Aah, I see now. I saw that link but I had no idea where the hart hills
lead. I am a bit timid of trying strange links I don't know where they
go. I don't want to get lost until I have gotten my MR, stamina, etc
back up to a suitable level again. Kira was almost 50 stamina and 50 MR
before my game got deleted, and I want to get her back up to that level
as quickly as possible so I can begin exploring again.However, I changed
her powers to illusion. Not sure how effective that power is, but so far
it fizzles out. I guess I need to train it up some more.