From: "Bryan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Electronic Arts games

To be honest I think that's more the idea, not so much to make games
specifically for the blind but to make future games more blind friendly
while hopefully maintaining the quality sighted gamers have come to expect.
That, if you want my opinion, is probably another reason why mainstream devs
seem so leery of the idea. How much would accessibility detract from the
quality sighted players expect? If done right, not much if at all, but
convincing them of this would take some doing.
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.