Hi Raul,
Correct. Not only that, but I've actually made some compromises already
in the way enemies damage and hurt Panama Joe. In the original version
of the game if you landed on the monsters or even touched them in any
way it is lights out for Panama Joe.
However, this proved to be very difficult, and that is why I split the
difficulty levels up. On easy monsters do little damage unless you
directly land upon them. On insane if they brush against you you take an
extreme amount of damage up to 100%.
If you want the full effect of what the game was like on the Atari play
beta 2 on insane and it will be like playing the original Atari version.
It is hard, and the level I especially like playing most since it
resembles the original game most.
I think this built in difficulty is what is going to make gamers come
back again and again trying to reach new and better high scores.
Especially, once i get the score web posting into the game and can hold
ternies for the game.