Hi Phil,
There will be no need to change the installation folder for Montezuma's
Revenge for multiuser setup. Here is why.
In beta 2 I did extensive updating and rewriting of how the game handles
settings, saved games, etc to work correctly with multiuser acounts and
Vista's User Account Control. Basically, the game now stores all game
settings in the User's local registry hive and saved games will go in
the user's local application data folder by default. So weather there is
1 or 500 user accounts on the system it will just do the right thing out
of the box, and installing to
c:\Program Files\USA Games
is the only location the game needs to be installed to work correctly.
Since the game is now Vista User Account compatible User Account Control
will not block anything Montezuma's Revenge does in it's load and file
save operations as is the case with many other accessible games which
have not yet been updated to work this way.