Hi,

I just tried to get soundmud started. I installed everything that's required
to play the game and started it.

I got the menue and I could choose game local. Then the game voice said
"game local processing" and nothing more happens.

How is it supposed to go on?

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Sarah
--
"Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur."
(Einen sicheren Freund erkennt man in unsicherer Sache.)