Hi Will,

So this is a problem with newlines in text files, managed differently in
Windows, Mac and Linux. The patch for the multi platform version is there:
http://jlpo.free.fr/soundrts/beta9b_patch_for_linux/rtsworld.pyc
(just replace this file)
If you can, wait until tonight or tomorrow, I will release a bugfix
version soon.