Hi Yohandy,
I am not setup quite yet for taking orders, but hopefully very soon. I
need to get my databases all setup for storing the purchase tracking,
who has what key, and I need to get the product key system in the game.
I also need to incorperate my php scripts for the online shopping cart,
and I've been so busy working on the game that the ordering and web site
stuff as stalled.