Hi,
For all of you wondering how to use or run fs2002, click here:
http://cdn.libsyn.com/bct/bct1134FlightSimulator.mp3
that is a podcast done by Scott, thanks scott! its the first podcast on:
http://www.blindcooltech.com
Again, thank's scott! This will probably help alot of people in there
learning...
It would be great if you continued it as you say in the cast.

To scott:
That is a nice first podcast!
Can you message me off list iether on messenger or email, and we can talk about
flight simulating!

Tristan Bussiere
Founder, ACE Games
http://www.acegamesonline.net