Hi all,
Has anyone tried any of the games on Facebook, any good results or news? I
would love to find something that I can play against my sighted friends. How
about Myspace? I've been having a terrible time signing up to it because of the
Captcha. I wrote to them explaining that I couldn't see it, then they wrote
back saying that my profile wasn't found on the system, then I wrote again
saying that how did they expect me to create a profile because of the captcha,
and that I couldn't see it because of the whole blind thing, then they wrote
back again saying that if I was having captcha problems, it could be that, was
I maybe not typing it in correctly! How daft! I then wrote back for the third
time explaining all about screenreaders again, but have got no answer for the
past week. Really hope some games could be created to work on those platforms,
what great meeting tools, we could have this huge audyssey group playing games.
Ari