Hi Thomas, I think what Che and you are both missing is that a game like rail
racer has a knock on effect and it is still too early to say how well it will
eventually do sales wise.  Also you wrote:- it might be a good idea for blind
developers such as you and I to find out what our customers want before
going to task writing a game that will fail.
Well if you had asked me what kind of game I would like to buy, a racing game
would never have been on my list.  Now, after getting Rail Racer I an a convert
and I will snap up raceway when its ready.
respect.