Hi Ryan and all,
Some clarifications are in order. Initially I had planned on using midi
output for music and was going to record the music tracks for the game
myself. However, as was witnessed on list that idea went out the window
do to unpopularity.
Now, I am likely going to put in a couple of music tracks as stock with
some Nascar sounding rock tracks, and allow the user the option to play
or his/her own mp3s or something. That idea is more popular and the most
practical.
Cheers.