Hi all

  Just wondering if anyone can tell me how hard the last two challenges in
the Ring of Illusion are?  They are the Forest Dragon, and the face in the
mirror I think it's called.  Also the prizes for completion are available
soon.
  Secondly The Katamerok you face near Elmnole, how hard is he to finally
take out?  I've tried and get close but no cigar!  Tips are welcome!  mr is
101 btw.

Ron