Hi. Usually, they are contained in a zip file.. If the mod is a
vehicle, put it in the vehicles folder. If it is a track, put it in
the tracks folder. Then, check to make sure that the mod is not in a
specific subfolder. The tracks and vehicles folders should have no
subfolders containing mods. They only work if they're in the root
directory. If you want more mods, including some of the ones off the
Playing In The Dark site and some more that I've made, let me know.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard