Cricket 97 was very playable. It was possible to score good totals if you
consentrated, but sighted people who can place the ball some of them managed
to score over 1000 runs in one innings! You sometimes had to guess when to
run, which was the problem, but generally, if you knew you timed the ball
OK, you could risk it. Then there was the problem of not knowing where
fielders were, but thank goodness the fielders in the game didn't go in for
catches, or you weren't caught or played it to fielders often. I remember
being in a one-day match, I was 189 for 8, and I needed 295 to win, and I
did it! That's still one of my best moments.
Ari