Thomas,

Your information was good. Our collective timing was off.

Interesting about Jim's talking alarm clock.
Dark needed a talking timer recently for his new digs so I coded him Dark
Timer from spare game parts.

Seems just when I think I'm being clever, someone has been clever sooner. Sigh!
I'd thought maybe I could get 7-128 Software sometime to offer a set of
useful and accessible software gadgets.

On the other hand, I've actually been able to finish three full scenes for
our Sinister Cities - Berlin 1929 game.
And that's a lot of fun.

John