At 19.08 24/11/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Talksina,
>that is a bug that I found and fixed but you will need to wait and download
>the next patch which I am still working on.

yes, I am longing for it! But now,
Spoiler
space
I found a room in the second floor, where I found a very very big mess of
sounds, it seems like I have entered a farm with cats and other strange
animals playing in loud volume, with some objects in it but I do not manage
to understand which object they are, I know when I press Enter on one of
them (don't understand the word the character says, you know English is not
my mother language) I hear a fire effect, then the character seems to be
transported in a deep hole with fire and the father character says "OK
sarah, you have had too much fun today, let's go home"
I found a similar thing also in the dungeon, don't know how to behave with that
PS and also with golden snitch I don't know what to do, in the manual I
heard the aim of game is to catch them, but how!