Just want to say what a terrific game this is Jim. So far I've jumped 3 and
looking for more. Nice work here bro.

On 11/27/2007 at 6:06 AM Jim Kitchen wrote:

>Hi Shadow Dragon,
>
>Sounds like you are doing pretty well.  The one thing that you might want
to do is, after the first turn use the left arrow to get near the left
garde rail.  That way when you slide out a bit in the second turn you have
a way to go before hitting the outside garde rail.  Of course you want to
hold down the left arrow as soon as you hear Lisa.

>HTH
>
>BFN
>
>     Jim
>
>"Quick and Dirty Program" is only half right.
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.kitchensinc.net
>(440) 286-6920
>Chardon Ohio USA
>---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,
>please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     djc's Jukebox:
http://paulmerrell.net:9212 (96K)
http://paulmerrell.net:9660 (96K)
http://ultrastreams.us:9660 (128K)
Saturday Evenings 9 to midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694