Hi Josh,

Yeah, I wouldn't even try to guess how many hours I spent playing such simple
Atari games as Pong, Pole Position, Bowling, Space Invaders, Missile Command
etc.  I saw those things in front of my eyes even after I closed them to go to
sleep and on the TV screen in the morning even before I turned the game on.
<grin>

BFN

     Jim

Why do they call it a TV set when you only have one?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA