Steve,

I just downloaded the Game Book 4 times with no problems.

Suspect that you've run into one of the following:

1. Your network connection drops and recovers.
2. Some kind of handshaking isn't shaking hands at the end of the download.
3. You're out of disk space.

The Game Book is a 50 Mb. file.
It has taken about 8 minutes to download today over my
not-particularly-fast ComCast cable modem to my not-particularly-fast
Windows XP computer.

I just talked with our I S P, who sees no signs of problems at her end.

We've only today begun to announce the latest release (Audyssey was the
first place) so I don't think the world is exactly pounding at our doors
for product.

Have you checked your disk to see if the file really did get there and it's
just a false message from your download software?

Let me know if the problem persists.

John Bannick
CTO 7-128 Software
[EMAIL PROTECTED]