Hi Thomas,

Yeah I have stolen, borrowed or wrote some good tag lines over the years.  Been
collecting them since the time when all Email programs affixed them to your
message so they could be found every where.

Just a hint for Homer on a Harley version 2.  The rocket booster is best used
on or just after the ramp.

BFN