Hi phil
1. I've visited every place on the third floor:
The forbidden corridor,
Chamber of the puzzles.
secret passage to sweet shop
Honeydukes sweet shop
trophy room
armor gallery
Charms classroom,
And pressing n tells me magical  items left 1, what am I missing?
2.   Initially I couldn't grasp how to get the winged key, so I was bumping
into the key constantly, later on I figured out I have to be on my  broom to
catch the key. But what I have noticed, when sarah is on   the ground
constantly bumping into the key,  at some point the game just restarts.
I hear the sound that plays when I launch sarah and then the game restart
and is in the main menu.
This does not happen if I am on my broom and  catch the key.
3.  I've noticed that its no longer necessary to unlock the door leading to
the room with  the dragon  by  freezing the fire in the fire place. Why did
you decide to  remove this puzzle?
4. Is there a way to get past the dragon without loosing any magical energy?
Isn't the firebolt broom suppose to enable sarah to  soar over creatures? I
was able to get the golden egg and go through the secret passage  back into
the sweet shop passage. I was just wondering if its possible to get the
golden egg from the dragon without loosing any magical energy.