Hi Claudio,
Oh, I see. Well, Raceway will go on pre-order as soon as the first test
release is ready for testing.
We do not believe that is right to place a game on pre-order unless a
gamer can have a chanse to play it, test it, make suggestions, and feel
as though they got something for his/her money.
James North got himself into lots of hot water simply by taking orders
far too early in the development cycle. If he wanted to quit on a
project he couldn't because he took money for it. If he took to long on
developing he got pressured to deliver a demo or something asap. If
family issues came up he was still expected by some on the pre-order
waiting list to continue working on the game, and they wanted it the day
before yesterday kind of attitude. Then, we got records from him that
was years out of date, and the contact information is so old at least
haf the customers haven't been able to be contacted. Basically, we
learned that kind of pre-order system fails and no one wants to deal
with that kind of system again.