Hay fokes as you know since I am the football buff get ready for the BCS bowls
they should be exciting this year and the best on New Years Day.  At least
Pennstate made it to a bowl this year.  Anyway in Jim's NFL I am already 3 and
0 I beat the ravens 23 to 10.  Then I beat the Cowboys 24 to 7 and then the
Jets 31 to 14 so I wonder if I can make it to the superbowl for the 3rd time in
a row.  I wonder if I am starting a record.  well I like all the other games as
well.  I am glad that Monti is coming along and the bopit game I am still
working with .  How ever I can usually jump 9 to 10 buses in Homer on a Harly
and all  the other games I am playing them as well. So that's the story on me
gamers talk to you later.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] windowslive contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] AOL contact [EMAIL
PROTECTED] yahoo messenger contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] and skype contact kb3icc
and this is Jason known as Blind Fury