And, if you read carefully, the Draconis Shop instructs you to put
your 4 digit code in the notes field of your order.  This is the best
way to keep Phil sane, and get your registration key quicker if you
order from Draconis.  You could also send the code by owl, but even
Eeylops owls tend to be slower than email.

Draconis Entertainment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Draconis Entertainment
"Feel the power...wield the magic..."