[20/December/2007]

Greetings gamers,

We’re pleased to announce the first wave of product updates that will
make our games compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as add
some additional functionality in some cases.  Included in this update
are:

ESP Pinball Classic
ESP Pinball Xtreme
Monkey Business
Pinball Party Pack, Vol. 1
Ten Pin Alley

Among the improvements is the widely requested demo mode in Monkey
Business.  The game now provides the option to unregistered players to
play three of this accessible game classic’s levels for an unlimited
period of time.
If these updates are particularly useful to you, please let us know.
Don’t forget, many of our products are currently on sale for 25
percent off from the Draconis Shop!
Happy holidays!

Draconis Entertainment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]