Hi all,
I've tried Winboard in the past, but I'd like to know is there a way that I
can change the difficulty, the level at which it plays is still too hard for
me? I've tried reading help, and there's a lot of stuff there about chess
engines, but I don't really understand what it's trying to say, do I need
these engines to be able to change difficulty, from where do I get them and
how do I install them?
Happy new year also from South Africa, it's already 11 in the morning, but
there's apparrently still a place in the world, I think it's Samoa which is
still going to celebrate it's year, I think they're a full 24 hours behind
the first place that celebrated, is this true?
Ari