If the weapon can cut, puncture or break bones on impact. they are
highly illegal and in most states anything past the width of your
hand wither it be a knife or pointed rod is illegal.
BTW.
If you mean numchucks a chain with one stick at each end. Well no
where in the USA is that legal. nor is brass knuckles, thong staff
"witch is a rod that expands with a press of a button, some states
mace or pepper spray and even stun guns.
if your going to get something for self defence. Check with your
local police to make sure your not breaking any laws that will do
more harm to you then your opponent Because some weapons can raise it
from self defence to premeditated murder. In this state even pointing
a harmless plastic dart gun at someone is called attempted murder. So
as you see it don't take much to change the law from something simple
to something that you really don't want.

Tim
trouble
--Sam Brown

Blindeudora list owner.