Hey all,
Thanks for all the replies! Sorry for posting an off-topic message here,
but I had to know that really quickly. I just returned from the store
and am quite impressed by how well it works. The only problem now is
that Voice Over is only available in English and not in German. And
since the English version of MAC OS is not included on the German Apple
DVD, I guess what I'll do is order the MAC Book in America so I have the
English os. This won't be a problem for me, the only thing I'll have to
think about will be how to read German E-mail and websites with an
English synthesicer. But well, everyone was quite impressed how easy it
was for me to use the MAC Book after pressing 3 keys. Oh and btw, forgot
to turn it off, loooool. Thanks for your help!
Robin