Hello Leonard,
Well, it really all depends on what kind of stuff you want to program,
and what operating system or systems you wish to support.
Write me off list at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and we can discuss programming options off list. Programming is
technically off topic for this list but the moderators, Raul and I, let
it slip when it specifically relates to accessible game programming.