From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sean Mealin
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 22:23
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: [Audyssey] Beepball

Hi all;

I just thought I would start a conversation on the great sport of Beepball,
mainly because it has really never come up on this list before.  Does anyone
else play it?  If so, what position do you play?  I play over here in North
Carolina; we play teams from all over the state, and teams from South
Carolina.  I play on the 2-3 line forward; at one point I played dead center
in zone 4 forward.

Hope to hear back with comments, questions or opinions! I would be more than
happy to answer any questions about the sport that anyone may have.

Sean Mealin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]