Ah, that's the issue.  <smile>  It's not that I haven't used them
or gotten used to them as it were, as I'd used JFW exclusively for
years, but it's just that I absolutely fragging hate how they sound,
and make me feel after a half hour of listening to them.  lol!...

   I want to thank y'all btw though for all the explanations.  I
really do appreciate the responses and different povs.  It's
interesting to hear...

rock on and have an awesome evening!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)