That would all depend on whether you're playing the add on or not. A lot
of people are now playing the add on so as such the save games won't
have any compatibility

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of alex wallis
Sent: 18 January 2008 01:55
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] activating cheats in smugglers 3

Hi list.
Ok i'm having serious trouble activating cheats in smugglers 3, i no in
principle how it should be done, but i don't have good enough control of
my
mouse to be able to do it, my cursor goes all over the place. I've tried
asking some eyes for a hand but they can't figure it out either. So was
just wondering could someone do me a favour who has activated the
cheats, could they send me a list of what they are, then if i tell them
what
i would like activated and on what sinario, could you please then create
me
a saved game with the cheats activated as early as possible and send it
me as an attachment?
As i'm getting very anoyed with this game lol.
thanks very much.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]