Hi all,
The library for the blind here in SA got hold of a braille book from the
library in the US, called Bots by Andrew Leonard. This book is very
interesting, examining computers and Artificial Intellegence, and discussing
things such as chat bots, etc. This book talks about an online mud game in
the early 90's from the university of Texas, which is text-based, and called
Point Moo-t. Does this still exist, and how do I get started with muds. I've
often thought of trying a mud, but I don't want fantasy stuff, are there
more realistic muds? What's a good, text-only mud for beginners? I've also
heard that I need a thing called a mud client, what is this, and from where
do I get it? I'm using JAWS 8.0.
Thanks
Ari